Argon Audio SA1 Stereo Amplifier With Bluetooth - White
SA1 is a punchy amplifier that’ll light up even the best speakers you decide to connect it with. The insides are made of high quality components; the outside is cut in a beautiful modern Scandinavian design.
- 2 x 40 Watt Class D amplifier in a custom design. SA1 can make even the most demanding speakers sing
- High-end Bluetooth aptX HD and AAC for the best possible streaming from your phone or PC
- Digital inputs supporting High-res audio up to 24-bit/192kHz
- 32-bit ESS Sabre DAC in fully balanced signal path from DAC to speaker terminals
- Separate power supplies for analogue and digital circuits (6 in total)
MAKE YOUR SPEAKERS SING AGAIN - AND LOOK GOOD DOING IT
Don't judge it for its small size, the SA1 is made from super powerful hybrid-digital amps packing 40 ridiculously effective watts in each channel.
Translated from Hi-Fi jibberish to human, that just means this amp is ready for most speakers you could think of pairing it with.
THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS
Do you know Bluetooth? Then you know how to use SA1. Just pair your phone, your tablet, or any other device, and you’re good to go. There’s also inputs for your record player, your TV, or whatever you want to connect. If you decide to plug in your Sony or Samsung TV (and you should), the volume can be controlled with your standard IR-remote. You’ve also got a pre-out port in case you want to use SA1 as a fully digital pre-amp. That one is for the enthusiasts. Us simple mortals can also use it to add a subwoofer.
A NON-SCARY AMP
Let’s be real for a second here. Amps can be quite daunting. Most often they’re huge metal boxes with some confusing text interface that’s impossible to decipher. Turn ‘em around and you stare into a thousand ports with each their own weird abbreviation slapped on top. SA1 is different. SA1 understands.
This small box packs only the stuff you need, nothing more. Connect your speakers, power it on, pair with Bluetooth, and you’re good to go.