Warranty and Service
Every purchase you make from Hi-Fi+ is a special purchase.
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders from 100 €.
- 48 hours DOA service, if your purchase is defective or irregular within 48 hours, you will receive a new device.
- FREE pick-up and return if your product is defective within the warranty period.
- Thanks to our many years of experience, we can offer total solutions. This allows us to respond to the wishes of every client.
Hi-Fi + always guarantees excellent service!
You will always receive an invoice from Hi-Fi+ (E&R BV) with your order. In addition to the proof of purchase of your order, this invoice also serves as a guarantee certificate. So keep this invoice safe!
The standard manufacturer's warranty applies to all Hi-Fi+ products. If there is a problem with a product that you have purchased from Hi-Fi+, you can use the service as provided by the relevant manufacturer.
As an official dealer of the products offered by us, you also have all the advantages such as extra warranty on certain brands at no extra cost. This can range from 2 to 3 years extra warranty on top of the standard manufacturer's warranty. These documents can be found with the product or via registration on the website of the relevant manufacturer and can be recognized by serial number.
Attention! The products on our website are high-quality products that can only be distributed by official dealers. Hi-Fi+ is an official dealer of all products offered on this website. Purchases from unofficial institutions or certain websites may result in no warranty or repair. The products that we distribute are registered, giving you as a customer all the benefits. Hi-Fi+ has a good reputation for after-sales service.
What should you do in the event of a warranty claim?
- Please create a warranty or repair ticket first. We will then analyze the product together with you.
- After it has been established that there is a problem with your product, you can send the product to Hi-Fi+ or drop it off at our shop in Berlare.
Pay attention! You will ensure that a copy of the proof of purchase is enclosed with the product so that we can fulfill the warranty request.
- When the warranty request has been executed, you will be notified by Hi-Fi +. The product that has been repaired or replaced will be shipped to you free of charge.
What should you do in case of a defect out of warranty ?
- Please create a warranty or repair ticket first.
- You will then be given the choice to have the product handled by us for a fee, so that you do not have to do this yourself.
Cancellation of your order, free of charge
From the moment of order to the moment of shipment, you can always cancel the order free of charge without giving any reason.
It is not possible to cancel an order if it has already been shipped to you.
You can cancel your order by notifying Hi-Fi +. This can be done in writing by mail or letter. You must state your full name and order number in your written cancellation.
We also need your bank account number to refund amounts already paid. The account number for refunds must be the same as the account number used for payment. This is to prevent fraud.
Amounts already paid will be refunded to you within a maximum of 14 days.
Cooling off period
A cooling-off period of 14 days applies to all offers (only via our website), unless explicitly stated otherwise in the offer.
The cooling-off period also means that the customer is entitled to return articles assessed within the cooling-off period without any obligation on his part. The returned items must not be damaged and must be displayed in their original new condition! The shipping costs of this service are borne by the client. The cooling-off period does not serve to test the purchased item first and then use this service!
The cooling-off period starts on the day of delivery of the article by the courier. If the package is delivered by the courier, it is assumed that the delivery took place on the working day following the date stated on the invoice.
The burden of proof that the customer has made timely use of his right to return within the cooling-off period rests with the customer.
As a customer you can contact Hi-Fi+ by mail or by using our contact form to start the return procedure. You will then receive instructions from one of our employees for further processing. This means that we make an appointment to receive the device again.