Argon Audio Fenris A4 (Per Pair) - Ash
We’d like to make a bold claim: you won’t find any other product with the versatility and sound quality of our FENRIS speakers. They’re quite simply in a class of their own in this price range. They have Bluetooth 5.0, ARC for easy and convenient TV audio, turntable input, and much more. All of this in a pair of speakers that will give even much more expensive speakers a run for their money when it comes to sound quality. FENRIS A4 will surprise you with it’s huge sound for such a small speaker!
- ARC for TV audio
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Phono input for turntables (MM)
- Four-channel digital amplifier with advanced DSP and active crossover for a dynamic and punchy sound
- Danish design
- Front grille mounted with magnets
- 4” woofer
A FEATURE PACKED SOUND WONDER
AN ABUNDANCE OF CONNECTIONS
With ARC for TV audio, Bluetooth 5.0, phono input for turntables, subwoofer output and then still both an analog and digital input to spare, FENRIS handles virtually all sources you could dream of throwing at them. FENRIS also automatically switches input between the sources you have connected, so in day-to-day use you rarely even need to grab the included remote control. Simply connect your favorite sources, sit back, and enjoy the fantastic sound quality.
TUNED TO PERFECTION
Since the digital amplifier in FENRIS has four channels, we were able to assign each driver separate amplifier channels. Doing this, we solve one of the classic challenges of traditional speakers: ensuring that the transition between the treble (the high tones) and the woofer (the deeper tones) is smooth and sounds natural. The technology we use here is called an 'active crossover' and is generally much more accurate than a classic, 'passive' crossover. But wait, there’s more! Because both the amplifier and the drivers in these speakers are our own design, we have optimized them to work perfectly together and tuned everything using advanced DSP. What we’re saying is: our skilled engineers have spent countless days tweaking everything to make sure that your FENRIS speakers perform at their very best. We’d say that they can easily run laps around most classic speakers that cost many times more. The good part is, that you don’t have to worry about all this technical stuff. Just plug them in and press play!
DESIGNED TO IMPRESS
In Argon Audio we firmly believe that you also listen with your eyes. That’s why we have designed FENRIS to look the way they sound: impressive and yet elegantly detailed. The front grille is magnetically attached, meaning that even if you do decide to take it off to see the stylish aluminum trim rings, you don’t have to worry about unsightly holes or visible screws on your speaker. FENRIS is available in three good looking finishes.
- Treble: 0,75" soft dome with neodymium magnet
- Bass/Midrange: 4”
- Frequency range: 52-22,000 Hz
- Class D amplifier
- Output power: 2 x 50 watts (woofers), 2 x 25 watts (treble)
- Inputs: TV ARC, optical digital (supports high-res audio up to 24-bit/48 kHz), stereo line-in (L / R RCA), turntable (MM), Bluetooth 5.0
- Pre-out (e.g. for Subwoofer)
- Front grille magnetically attached
- Auto power up on all inputs except phono
- Tone control: no
- Speaker cable (3 meters) and remote control included. Longer cables (6 meters and 10 meters sold separately)
- Size: 14 x 24 x 22 cm (incl. front grille and terminals) (WxHxD)
- Weight: 5.5 kg (set)